Kupuj w sklepie producenta i skorzystaj z Darmowej Dostawy już od 99zł!
Magnat Ceramic Care
A1 noble white
MAGNAT CERAMIC CARE is a high-quality, innovative, ceramic interior paint which removes formaldehyde from the air. The product exhibits above-average resistance to scrubbing and repeated washing, which results in paint coats that do not absorb contaminants or ‘difficult’ stains1 and are resistant to disinfectants2. Silver particles in the paint protect the coat against bacteria propagation. The paint coat’s antistatic properties result in reduced dust adhesion to the surface, which – together with the hypoallergenic formula – means that MAGNAT CERAMIC CARE is suitable for allergy-prone individuals and children.
The MAGNAT CERAMIC CARE paint is particularly recommended for interiors where we spend the most time, such as bedrooms, children’s rooms or offices where harmful formaldehyde may be present in the air. Since MAGNAT CERAMIC CARE is a product with above-average properties, it is also recommended for application in other rooms, such as kitchens, living rooms or corridors.
The paint is designed for decorative and protective application to cement, lime-cement, gypsum and plasterboard walls and ceilings as well as fibreglass wallpaper. It is also suitable for interior wooden, wood-based and metal substrates. Recommended for residential premises, health service premises and educational establishments as well as within food storage premises (without direct contact with food).
Dispose of the product and its remains in accordance with applicable regulations; hand over to waste disposal facilities.
- Estimate your paint requirements in order to reduce leftovers.
- Reclaim unused paint in order to use it again.
- Subsequent use of the paint may effectively reduce the environmental impact the product has during its lifecycle.
If the manufacturer’s guidelines shown on the packaging are followed, then the paint – on smooth and cured substrates – will not absorb contaminants and ‘difficult’ stains, such as:
- ketchup, sunflower oil, water-based felt tips, crayons, lipstick, mustard (remove within 1 hour)
- tea, coffee, wine (remove within 15 minutes).
Tests were carried out after 28 days on smooth, cured substrates for the stain types specified above for the indicated periods. The manufacturer declares stain resistance1 on smooth substrates.
Stain removal carried out at 20±2°C with relative humidity above 55±5%; depending on temperature and humidity changes, the time required for their removal may change.
2Tests carried out for selected disinfectants
- Chloramine-T (3% solution) – agent effective and no damage to the coat after 60 min.
- Chloramine-T (5% solution) – agent effective and no damage to the coat after 15 min.
- Incidin (2% solution) – agent effective and no damage to the coat after 15 min.
Applies to resistance of a coating comprising 2 coats on a concrete substrate.
Does not apply to generally available disinfecting and cleaning agents used in households. If contamination with such agents occurs, gently rinse with water within 10 min. Products containing chlorine or bleaching agents may change the colour of pigments in the paint.
|Efficiency||do 16 m²/l|
|Number of coatings||2|
|Number of available colours||52|
Personal data processing information
Śnieżka Trade of Colours with head office in Warsaw (00-867) at ul. Chłodna 51 is the controller of personal data. Correspondence address: 39-207 Brzeźnica, ul. Dębicka 44 (hereinafter: Sniezka Trade od Colours Sp z o.o. or Sniezka ToC or the Controller)
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
Your personal data shall be processed for:
- contact purposes in conjunction with a message you sent electronically to Sniezka Trade od Colours Sp z o.o. with a query pertaining to the range of products and services including the Company's products and services;
- purposes associated with responding to a reported problem and clarifying a method for its solution in the event of persons reporting the occurrence of a problem on the Controller's websites;
- purposes associated with the Newsletter service in conjunction with subscribing to the Newsletter and the performance of its mailing – for persons making use of the Newsletter service;
- purposes associated with entering into and execution of a purchase agreement and an agreement on the provision of electronic services, including maintaining a user account if such has been set up and for Sniezka ToC's marketing purposes (provision of commercial information about special offers, new products and contests) – for persons making use of internet shops operated by the Controller;
- for purposes associated with exercising legal claims related to a concluded agreement, where the legitimate purpose is the pursuit of claims and defence of claims;
- for statistical purposes, where the Controller's legitimate purpose entails obtaining information on statistics and the effectiveness of undertaken actions with the view of improving the activity conducted by the Controller.
Article 6 par. 1f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR", where legitimate interest constitutes corresponding with persons who have requested information pertaining to the range of goods and services, including products and services provided by Sniezka ToC, constitutes the legal basis for processing data for contact purposes, providing answers to questions pertaining to the range of goods and services including products and services provided by the Controller and responding to a reported problem on the Controller's websites and clarifying a method for its solution. Article 6 paragraph 1b of the GDPR constitutes legal basis for the processing of personal data of those taking advantage of the Newsletter service. In accepting the Newsletter service Terms and Conditions, a User confirms the intention to use the Newsletter service rendered by the Controller, which aims to deliver marketing content and information, in particular pertaining to products or service provided by Sniezka ToC. If a User takes advantage of special offers prepared by Sniezka ToC in conjunction with the User taking advantage of the Newsletter service, the User's personal data shall be processed by the Company for marketing purposes on the basis of Article 6 par. 1f, where Sniezka ToC's legitimate interest constitutes the marketing of its own products and services. Your data shall also be processed on the basis of Article 6 par. 1f for analytical and statistical purposes, where the Controller's legitimate interest constitutes analysing the effectiveness of conducted marketing activities. The legal basis for processing data of persons using the facilities of internet shops operated by the Controller with respect to parties to an agreement is Article 6 par. 1b and with respect to persons engaged in the performance of an agreement is Article 6 par. 1f of GDPR where Sniezka ToC's legitimate interest constitutes the performance of the sale process and marketing of own products or services.
For handling complains and consumer complaints, the data of persons submitting a complaint or reporting other issues are processed on the basis of Article 6 par. 1f of GDPR in conjunction with Article 6 par. 1c of GDPR.
Processing personal data in conjunction with archiving documents including documents associated with entering into a transaction is carried out on the basis of Article 6 par. 1c of GDPR – with reference to documents for which the storage period is governed by the provisions of law and on the basis of Article 6 par. 1f of GDPR – with reference to data stored for periods necessary to exercise and defence of legal claims.
Upon expiry of the applicable legal basis for data processing for statistical purposes, the data shall be anonymised or erased.
If consent was granted to receiving marketing information pertaining to the Controller's own products and services using electronic means of communication, personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6 par. 1f of GDPR, where legitimate interest constitutes the performance of marketing actions promoting activity conducted by the Controller.
Provision of data is not compulsory but necessary to make use of the services provided by the Controller.
How long will we process your data for?
Your data shall be processed for the duration of a period when messages are exchanged between you and Sniezka Trade od Colours Sp z o.o.. Wherein the data shall not be processed within the scope and at the time when you object.
Newsletter service Users' personal data shall be processed until this service is cancelled. If a Newsletter service User takes advantage of a special offer and their personal data are processed for tax purposes, e.g. once an invoice has been issued, the processing period shall stem from the provisions of law, including the Accounting Act.
Your personal data – if you are a party to an agreement concluded with Sniezka Trade od Colours Sp z o.o. – shall be processed for the cooperation period (term of the agreement) and after its expiry for a period necessary for to exercise legal claims and for a period prescribed by the provisions of law, including the provisions of the Polish Civil Code and the Accounting Act.
If you have submitted a complaint or a consumer complaint we shall process your data for a period during which your complaint is processed, for a period during which your complaint is being settled or your implied warranty is valid, and also for archiving purposes – however for no longer than 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which your complaint was settled.
Processing data for archiving purposes takes place during periods necessary to exercise and defend claims, and in the event of a necessity to store documents prescribed by the provisions of law – then for periods as prescribed by the provisions of law.
Processing personal data for purposes associated with marketing activates applicable to own products and services using means of electronic communication is carried out until consent is withdrawn or an objection is made.
In conjunction with the Controller processing data, the following shall constitute data recipients:
- entities providing postal or courier services for Sniezka ToC;
- entities providing remote payment services and banks if they are necessary to perform settlements;
- public bodies or other entities if required to provide data to them pursuant to the provisions of law;
- entities providing services contracted by for and for the benefit of the Controller, including maintenance services for IT systems used by the Controller as well as entities providing legal advice.
Your data shall not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- rectify your inaccurate data;
- erase data (‘right to be forgotten’) subject to circumstances as prescribed in Article 17 of GDPR;
- demand a restriction of data processing in circumstances as prescribed in Article 18 of GDPR;
- object to data processing in circumstances as prescribed in Article 21 of GDPR;
- withdraw a consent at any time without affecting the legal compliance of processing performed pursuant to the consent before its withdrawal (applicable to situations where processing takes place pursuant to a consent);
- portability of data processed in an automated manner.
If you consider that your personal data are processed illegally, you have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (President of the Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you require additional information associated with the protection of personal data or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Data Protection Officer: