- Who collects my personal data?
- The controller of the personal data you have provided is Fabryka Farb i Lakierów ŚNIEŻKA S.A. of Warsaw, Al. Jana Pawła II 23, 00-854 Warsaw.
- How is my personal data collected?
- When you visit the Website, IT data concerning your visit is automatically collected, including but not limited to:
- IP address,
- type of operating system,
- type of browser.
- All other types of data are collected on a voluntary basis, in other ways, e.g. over the phone, by fax, by e-mail, through the newsletter subscription form, when you make a purchase or use the contact form or the Messenger, only if you wish to share this data with us, e.g. in order to receive an offer or product advice, including automatic product advice, or to subscribe for the newsletter or make a complaint. Using the above measures, you can provide us with your personal data, such as:
- first and last name,
- e-mail address,
- address of residence or delivery,
- company data,
- data necessary to process a complaint,
- Messenger ID.
- Your personal data is also collected when you send us your job application in the form of a computer file containing your CV.
- To sum up, we can collect and then process your personal data for the following purposes:
- responding to your inquiries (if you call us or write to us with a question concerning and offer and/or ask for an offer to be prepared);
- marketing of our products (if you are a client of ours, we can process your personal data for marketing purposes when we have a so-called legitimate interest in this respect; on the same basis, we use remarketing tools that utilize cookies; in the other cases, our marketing activities are based on your consent);
- sending newsletters – if you have agreed to receive them;
- recruitment – if you have sent us your application;
- processing your complaint – if you have made one;
- carrying out your order placed at one of our online stores.
- For how long is my data stored and processed?
- If you send us an inquiry using the contact form, your personal data is stored and processed for the time necessary to provide you with an answer and solve your problem.
- If you make a purchase at our online store, your data is stored and processed until we are no longer legally bound to process your data and until claims related to the agreement executed with the store can no longer be made by any of the parties.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your data will be stored and processed until you have withdrawn your consent to receiving newsletters from us.
- If you make a complaint, we will store and process your data until we have resolved your case and until we have determined that we no longer need your data in view of a legitimate interest of ours.
- If you send us your CV, it will be stored and processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes, but not longer than for 3 years.
- Please remember that you can always write to us at email@example.com to have your personal data erased.
- What data is collected when I subscribe for the newsletter?
- If you subscribe for the newsletter and agree to receiving it, we only need your e-mail address to which we should send the information from us.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button located in the footer of each of the newsletters.
- In order to learn which of the contents of our newsletters you read and which you do not find interesting, we use the Sales Manago and SAP Marketing Cloud programs that allow for analyzing this data. Information concerning the processing of personal data within the Sales Manago solution is available at http://pomoc.salesmanago.pl/dokumentacja-z-zakresu-ochrony-danych-osobowych/, while information concerning the processing of personal data within the SAP Marketing Cloud solution is available at https://www.sap.com/poland/about/legal/privacy.html
Your personal data collected in the above way is not shared with other entities, except for the company that administers our Website and the companies that operate servers for the above purposes.
- How is data collected by means of the contact form?
- If you wish to contact us by using the contact form, we only need your e-mail address, your inquiry, and, in the case of recruitment, also your CV and/or cover letter.
- If you send us an inquiry or an offer, we will process your data exclusively in order to provide a response.
- If you want to contact us on Messenger, we only need your name and your Messenger ID. In order to automatize our responses, we use the Chatfuel program, which does not limit you in contacting our consultants. Information concerning the processing of personal data by the Chatfuel program is available at https://chatfuel.com/PrivacyPolicy.pdf.
- If you send us your CV, we will store and process it exclusively for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes.
- How is data collected when an order is placed at the online store?
- If you want to make a purchase at our online store, we will need your first and last name, e-mail address, shipping address, and telephone number.
- Furthermore, if you decide to register in our store, we will process and store your login.
- For analytical purposes, we also collect the data concerning your history of purchases.
- How is data collected automatically? What are cookies?
- As mentioned above, when you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain data that concerns you. This data is collected by the so-called cookie files (the "Cookies").
- Cookies are files sent to your computer or another device when you browse the Website.
- Cookies allow us to remember and check your preferences. This makes it possible for us to improve your search results and make sure that the information displayed to you is exact.
- Cookies do not modify or change the settings of your device or the software that is installed on that device.
- Please remember that you have the right not to agree for us to send you Cookies (you can block them).
- If you want to block Cookies, we recommend choosing the relevant options in the settings menu of your browser. You can find more information at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
- Usually, Cookies may be removed from you browser by choosing the "delete history" option and selecting the Cookies check box or by means of making the browser block the downloading of Cookies.
- The data that is automatically collected by Cookies will be used by us to analyze user behavior on the Website and collect demographic data about users, which allows us to adjust the contents of the Website and display information concerning the Company on the other websites you visit (to learn more about this, please see section VI, above). If you do not agree to such a personalization of content, please change the settings of your browser as specified in section VI. You can also write to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and help you.
- What other technologies do you use to track the activities on the Website?
- Google Analytics (cookies) – a tool for analyzing website statistics
- Google stores on its servers the data collected thanks to placing cookies on users’ devices and uses this data to produce reports and provide other services related to online traffic and using the Internet.
- Google may also share this information with third parties if obliged to do so under legal regulations or if these third parties process such information on behalf of Google.
- This data is used only for the purpose of statistical analysis and in mechanisms that correct system errors, which means that none of the data from cookies is in any way combined with the other data you share with us.
- Google AdWords (cookies)
- Google stores on its servers the data collected thanks to placing cookies on users’ devices and uses this data to display ads on the other websites you visit.
- As advertisers using the services of Google, we do not have access to the data from the cookies placed on your device, but we may request that ads are displayed to specific users, e.g. to all of the persons that visited our Website within the last 7 days.
- Google may also share this information with third parties if obliged to do so under legal regulations or if these third parties process such information on behalf of Google.
- For us, this data is purely statistical and we request the displaying of ads only on the basis of collective criteria (i.e. to certain target groups and not to a specific user), which means that none of the data from cookies is in any way combined with the other data you share with us.
- Facebook conversion pixel
- Our Website uses the co-called Facebook conversion pixel, the purpose of which is to manage ads on Facebook and Instagram and carry out remarketing activities.
- We only receive statistical data from Facebook, with no references to specific persons. This way, we can check, for statistical purposes and for purposes related to market research, how efficient our ads on Facebook and Instagram are. If you have a Facebook or Instagram account, please have a look at the data protection information available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ oraz https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
- The Facebook pixel is intended to track the visits and behaviors of users on our Website. This allows us to direct ads to the persons that visited our Website (remarketing) or the particular sub-pages of the Website.
- For us, this data is purely for statistical analysis and we request the displaying of ads only on the basis of collective criteria (i.e. to certain target groups and not to a specific user), which means that none of the data from the Facebook conversion pixel is in any way combined with the other data you share with us.
- For what purposes is personal data coming from sources other than cookies used? Is it shared with anyone?
- The personal data you provide us with is used to:
- carry out marketing activities;
- receive potential reservations or inquiries from you;
- carry out the recruitment process – if this is the reason for which you have provided us with your data;
- carry out the orders placed at the online store;
- process complaints.
- If this is necessary to carry out the above activities, your data may be shared with other entities. In this case, data may be shared only with our consent, on the basis of an agreement, and only with persons and entities that guarantee that your data will be properly protected and processed in accordance with legal regulations. This means that your personal data is shared with:
- the company that administers our Website;
- the hosting company that provides space for our Website on its servers;
- the IT company that maintains a backup copy of our Website;
- HR agencies, if we commission them with carrying out the given recruitment process for us;
- delivery companies;
- the company that carries out analyses and sends the newsletter;
- companies that are responsible for marketing our online store.
- We do not transfer your personal data to outside of the European Economic Area.
- If you agree to us using your personal data in order to provide you with commercial information (the newsletter), your data will be collected and used for marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with information in terms of marketing.
- If you are not a client of ours and you have not agreed to being provided with marketing information by e-mail, in text messages, or by phone, then the personal data you provide us with (e.g. our employee or consultant) directly, e.g. over the phone, may be used by us exclusively to contact you and provide you with the necessary assistance and in order to perform an agreement executed between us and you or your company.
- If you are a client of ours, we may contact you in order to promote our products, if this is in line with our legitimate purposes. However, if you do not wish to be contacted by phone or e-mail, we may provide you with written materials only by traditional mail.
- Do I have access to my personal data? Can I withdraw my consent to receiving commercial information?
- Please remember that you can access your personal data at any time.
- You can receive, free of charge, a copy of your personal data that is in our possession, as well as information concerning:
- the purposes for which your data is processed;
- the type of data we process;
- who we share your data with;
- the period for which we are planning to retain your data.
You have the right to:
- rectify your data;
- erase or limit the processing of your data if we no longer need it for the purposes for which you provided it to us, if you withdraw your consent to processing it, or if you object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- At any time, you can withdraw your consent to receiving commercial information by e-mail and/or your consent to phone calls from our marketing department. You can withdraw your consent by means of sending an e-mail to email@example.com In the footer of every newsletter we send, there is also an unsubscribe link that you can use to no longer receive newsletters from us.
- You may also object to your personal data being processed for marking purposes at all.
- Is my personal data protected?
- We protect your data by means of using the organizational and technical measures that are necessary and appropriate to prevent the risk of your rights or freedoms being violated.
- In particular, we protect your personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, damage, and loss.
- The security of data transmission is ensured by using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) v3 protocol. The idea of the SSL protocol is to encrypt data before sending it from your browser and decrypting it after it has safely reached the server of the Website.
- Final provisions
- You can always file a complaint concerning the way we handle your personal data. The complaint should be lodged with the President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office.
Personal data protection
- In order to carry out transactions, the following personal data of the clients will be processed: first, middle, and last name, correspondence address, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, login (optionally), and IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- The client provides his or her personal data voluntarily; however, the refusal to do so will make it impossible for the Company to provide its services electronically and for the client to make purchases at the online store.
- The Company processes personal data in order to provide services electronically and to execute with the clients and perform agreements of sale of the products ordered by them from the online store.
- Personal data may be shared exclusively with the entities that are authorized to receive it under the relevant legal regulations. The clients have the right to access and rectify their personal data.
- The dekoratorium.pl website does not collect any information in an automated manner, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular in the form of text files, stored on the website user’s end device and intended to optimize the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time for which they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the website user’s end device and having access to them is the operator of the website, Fabryka Farb i Lakierów ŚNIEŻKA S.A. of Warsaw (address: Al. Jana Pawła II 23, 00-854 Warsaw, Mazowieckie Province).
- Cookies are used to:
- adapt the contents of the website to user preferences and optimize the use of the website; in particular, these files allow for recognizing the user’s device and displaying the website accordingly, in a manner adapted to the user’s individual needs;
- compile statistics that help us understand how website users use our website, which allows for improving website structure and contents;
- continue the website user’s session (after logging in), which means that the user does not have to enter his or her login and password on each page of the website.
- The website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until he or she logs out, leaves the website, or turns off the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The dekoratorium.pl website uses the following types of cookies:
|CMS||Session||Stores the session ID.|
|NID||Session||Stores information, in particular the information concerning the preferred language (e.g. Polish) and the number of search results displayed on the website (e.g. 10 or 20).|
|PREF||Persistent||Stores information, in particular the information concerning the preferred language (e.g. Polish) and the number of search results displayed on the website (e.g. 10 or 20).|
|_ga||Persistent||This cookie is responsible for compiling anonymous website statistics, including information concerning the pages visited, the average time spent on the website, and the sources of traffic.|
|_gat||Session||This cookie is responsible for compiling anonymous website statistics, including information concerning the pages visited, the average time spent on the website, and the sources of traffic.|
- In many cases, the software intended for browsing websites (the browser) by default permits storing cookies on the user’s end device. Website users may change their cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block automatic processing of cookies or inform the user about each individual case of cookies being placed on the website user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of processing cookies is available in the settings menu of the software (browser).
- Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by the advertisers and partners working with the website operator.
- More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of your browser’s menu.
The personal data controller is:
Fabryka Farb i Lakierów ŚNIEŻKA S.A.
Al. Jana Pawła II 23,
ul. Dębicka 44,